Terms and Conditions
- All lots are priced as net cost postage paid 1st class within Canada unless noted. Heavier lots and international lots will incur additional mailing costs.
- Lots will be sold to the first person responding either by mail or phone and will be shipped within one business to those known to Kane Stamps. First time buyers must submit payment before lots will be shipped.
- Payment may be made by cheque, money order or e-transfer
- Some lots are one of a kind
- All stamps are mint never hinged unless otherwise stated
- 10% discount applies to order
- Minimum order is $15.00
- If you are not satisfied with the lot, you can return it, unopened, within two weeks for a full refund. Unopened applies to the packing around stamp specifically and not to the envelope that the item is delivered in.
If the picture is still here the item is still available. Use the email form at the bottom of the page to inquire about any items you are interested in.
Lot 1 Chad issued 2011 Used CTO Price: $9.00
Lot 2 Mali issued 2020 Used CTO Price: $3.00
Lot 3 Gabon issued 2021 Set of 2 S/S Used CTO Price: $10.50
Lot 4 Ivory Coast issued 2018 Set of 2 S/S Used CTO Price: $10.00
Lot 6 Mali issued 2020 used CTO Price: $12.00
Lot 7 A.A.T. L94-97 Price: $5.35
Lot 8 Australia 821-24 Price: $3.45
Lot 9 Congo issued 2010 used CTO Price: $4.00
Lot 10 Solomon Islans 1179 Used CTO Price: $18.00
Lot 11 St.T&P 2413 Price: $11.25
Lot 12 Aitutaki 581-93 set of 12 + S/S Price: $110.00
Lot 13 ST.T&P 2182 & 2192 Set od 2 S/S Used CTO Price: $24.00
Lot 14 Burundi 861 Price: $15.00
Lot 15 Burkino Faso issued 2019 S/S & set of 2 Used CTO Price: $7.00
Lot 16 Comoro Island issued 2009 Price: $7.50
Lot 17 Comoro Island issued 2011 set of 2 S/S used CTO Price: $20.00
Lot 18 Mozam 1927 used CTO Price: $10.00
Lot 19 Mozam 2356 Price: $16.75
Lot 21 Comoro Island issued 2010 set of 2 S/S/ Used CTO Price: $15.00