Terms and Conditions
- All lots are priced as net cost postage paid 1st class within Canada unless noted. Heavier lots and international lots will incur additional mailing costs.
- Lots will be sold to the first person responding either by mail or phone and will be shipped within one business to those known to Kane Stamps. First time buyers must submit payment before lots will be shipped.
- Payment may be made by cheque, money order or e-transfer
- Some lots are one of a kind
- All stamps are mint never hinged unless otherwise stated
- 10% discount applies to order
- Minimum order is $15.00
- If you are not satisfied with the lot, you can return it, unopened, within two weeks for a full refund. Unopened applies to the packing around stamp specifically and not to the envelope that the item is delivered in.
If the picture is still here the item is still available. Use the email form at the bottom of the page to inquire about any items you are interested in.
Lot 1 Comoro Islands issued 2011 Price: $12.00
Lot 2 Mali issued 2016 set of 2 S/S Price: $8.25
Lot 3 Guinea Bissau issued 2019 Price: $12.00
Lot 4 Guinea Bissau issued 2019 Price: $12.00
Lot 5 Togo issued 2012 Price: $15.00
Lot 6 St. Vincent 2422 Price: $3.75
Lot 7 Niuafo’ou CE5 Price: $84.00
Lot 8 St. Vincent 2879 Price: $4.00
Lot 9 Zimbabwe 682-85 Price: $13.50
Lot 10 Tuvalu 835 Price: $3.75
Lot 11 Hungary issued 2017 Price: $6.50
Lot 12 Ivory Coast issued 2017 Price: $5.50
Lot 13 Guinea Bissau issued 2013 Price: $7.50
Lot 14 Jersey 1001a Price: $7.50
Lot 15 Chad 967 set of 3 S/S Price: $40.00
Lot 16 Russia 5871-73 Price: $2.50
Lot 17 Tajikistan issued 2019 Price: $10.50
Lot 18 U.S.A. 1760-63 Price: $4.00